I hope everyone is gearing for the weekend ahead and has many plans to get out and do something adventurous! During the weekends I like to take time to try something new, whether it be exploring a new place, reading a new book, transforming my tastebuds or challenging myself to a new workout. Diversity keeps the mind keen and there are millions of opportunities in this big world ready for you to embrace.
I’m excited about 2015 and want to begin the year off right by sharing some of this week’s top posts. The articles chosen were this week’s most interesting and chosen by EGErs. They range from the best jobs for those who love to travel to the world’s best cities for dating for all the single ladies out there. We find these bloggers and posts to be great weekend inspiration.
To inspire, to help or just to hold – Here are some articles that we’ve found throughout the week!
- 20 Best Jobs For People Who Love to Travel – Love to travel but don’t own a money tree? I feel you. When I first travelled overseas I transformed myself into a money-saving machine. No word of a lie, I was about as close as one could get to a human coin detector.
- Be a Girl Who Travels – Be a girl who doesn’t strive to look like the models on the cover of high fashion magazines, but rather learns to find the beauty in her own body and strength. Embrace your thighs, even though they touch, because those are the legs that have allowed you to see some of the most amazing things the world has to offer.
- Living In: The World’s Best Cities For Dating – Love knows no borders – and no one knows that better than those who have found romance in another country. If you’re looking for a relationship, whether in your home country or abroad, you can up your odds
- When Should You Use a Travel Agent? – My friend’s flight was delayed due to weather and this caused her and her family to miss their connection to London. When she told me that she was flying from Philadelphia to New York to London, I gave her this obviously weird look…
- 35+ Fun Date Ideas – A dinner and a movie can be a nice date …..but every now and then it’s fun to think outside the box by trying something new together. I’ve created a list of some of my favorite unique date ideas. Try a “new to you” restaurant.
Enjoy this week’s round-up of weekly wanderings? Great 🙂 Share your thoughts below or email me for your chance to be featured in EGE’s Weekly Wanderings!